Under the direction of City Council and City Manager Brandon Wade, the city's staff unwaveringly serves the citizens of Pflugerville.
Wade's key areas focus for the city include quality of life, public safety and infrastructure operations and asset maintenance.
The city continues its commitment to E-pfive - we will continue to evaluate city programs as to whether they are Essential, Efficient, Effective, Equitable and Ethical.
How: Based off the best-seller “HOW: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything,” by Dov Seidman, Wade challenges employees to rethink how they work and why they do what they do.
“It’s not only WHAT we provide for our residents, but HOW we serve our residents that sets Pflugerville apart," Wade said. “HOW empowers employees to go beyond the standard rules, embraces transparency in government and examines why we do what we do. By working for a city with a vision worthy of their dedication, employees are united by a common vision that emphasizes doing the right thing and highest standards of customer service.”
City Manager Brandon Wade
Brandon Wade came to Pflugerville in January 2010. Prior to Pflugerville, Wade served as Deputy City Manager for the City of Galveston for 10 years and has more than 20 years of experience in city government. Wade has worked for several Texas cities including Galveston, Alvin, Richland Hills and Dallas holding a variety of positions including Deputy City Manager, Assistant City Manager, Director of Public Works and Municipal Utilities and Director of Community Development.
Wade obtained his Master's Degree in Public Administration-Urban Management from the University of Houston and Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Texas Tech University.
- Brandon Wade - City Manager
- Trey Fletcher - Assistant City Manager
- Lauri Gillam - Assistant City Manager
- Tom Word - Assistant City Manager
- Karen Thompson - City Secretary
- Terri Toledo -Communications Director
- Pamela Cosel - Marketing & Special Events Coordinator
- James Buratti - Web and Digital Specialist
- Wade Maness - Videography Multimedia Specialist
- Rose Cobb - Marketing Specialist
- Jessica Chávez - Administrative Technician
- Christa Deamer - Administrative Technician
City Manager's Office
100 East Main Street
P.O. Box 589
Pflugerville, TX 78691
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Be in the know on city news. PF Connect