Aetna Wellness Programs
Aetna Simple Steps Program is a program that rewards members for taking simple steps.
• Take a Health Assessment
• Complete a Journey
• Earn $50 Gift Certificate
Aetna offers the member discounts to save money on items such as the below.
• Gym Membership
• Weight Loss Programs
• Acupuncture and Message Therapy
• Family Care
Beginning Right Maternity Program
This program is here to help expected mothers. Members will learn about:
• Early labor symptoms
• What to expect before and after delivery
• Newborn care, and more
Informed Health Line
This is a free service for members. Employees can call the 24-hour nurse line.
With one call, the member can:
• Get information on a wide range of health and wellness topics
• Get emails from a nurse with videos that are relevant to their question or topic
• Make smarter health care decisions
• Find out more about a medical test or procedure
• Get help preparing for a doctor’s visit
It’s toll-free. And you can call as many times as you need to — at no extra cost.
Aetna Health ConnectionsSM disease management program
A powerful step to be your healthiest, your way.
This program supports more than 35 conditions, which includes;
• Heart Disease
• Low back pain
Get Active Program.
Aetna Get Active is an online social network and health challenge program for employees and their families. The program uses online social tools to encourage healthy behaviors. This unique approach motivates participants to connect with one another to set and reach their health goals.