For Emergencies: Call 911
The Pflugerville Police Department exists to serve the citizens of Pflugerville and visitors to our community with respect, fairness, and compassion. The department is dedicated to the prevention of crime; the protection of life and liberty; the maintenance of law and order; the enforcement of laws and ordinances; and upholding the constitutional rights afforded to all.
We are committed to the embodiment of Professionalism, Loyalty, Integrity, Honesty, Teamwork and Respect.
Chief of Police:
Jessica Robledo Phone: (512) 251-4004
Sgt. Tricia Mirabelle (512) 670-5524
Call the Pflugerville Police Department for non-emergency issues, after hours water, waste water and safety concerns, by calling the Citizen's Communication Line: 512-251-4004, option 0.
The department is organized into divisions, each directed by a Lieutenant. Below you will find a listing of the Divisions and their respective leaders.
- Assistant Chief Jim McLean - Administration / Community Services
- Chief Patrick Petherbridge - Pflugerville ISD Police Department
- Commander Jason Smith - Administration / Central Records
- Lt. Bill Anderson - Patrol
- Lt. Daryl Wilkes - Criminal Investigations / Crime Analysis / Victim Services/Narcotics
- Lt. William Edwards - Patrol
- Lt. Keith Ritchie - Patrol
- Stacy Velasquez - Communications Director
- Sgt. Tricia Mirabelle - Training/Recruiting
- Terri Toledo Public Information Officer 512-990-6115
Sign up for Alarm Permit Notifications (Alarm Permit Application)