MissionIt is the Mission of the Pflugerville Police Department to actively engage our community by inspiring trust and respect to keep those we serve safe.
Lead with a servant heart, embrace our diverse community in partnerships and become ONE.
Join our team
Do you share our mission and vision? Are you ready to serve the citizens of Pflugerville? We are hiring. www.pflugervilletx.gov/pdrecruiting
Chief of Police:
Jessica Robledo 512-990-6700
Terri Toledo, firstname.lastname@example.org, City Communications Director. PIO: 737-222-4474
Call the Pflugerville Police Department for non-emergency issues, after hours water, wastewater and safety concerns, by calling the Citizen's Communication Line: 512-990-6700, option 0.
The department is organized into divisions, each directed by a Lieutenant. Below you will find a listing of the Divisions and their respective leaders.
- Assistant Chief Jim McLean - Administration / Community Services/Communications
- Chief Patrick Petherbridge - Pflugerville ISD Police Department
- Commander Jason Smith - Administration / Central Records
- Lt. Bill Anderson - Narcotics/Traffic
- Lt. Daryl Wilkes - Criminal Investigations / Crime Analysis / Victim Services
- Lt. Mayo Neyland - Patrol
- Lt. Keith Ritchie - Patrol
- Sgt. Tricia Mirabelle - Training/Recruiting/Professional Standards
- Christa Pierce - Interim Communications Director, Dispatch