Welcome to the Pflugerville Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
This system allows you to report non-emergency situations and incidents such as: custody order violations; harassing phone call; harassment online; identity theft/fraud; lost property; theft; theft of identification; vehicle burglary.
Individuals filing a report through the website will receive a report case number and be able to print a draft of the report after submittal.To create an online report using this portal, the following must be true:
- There are no known suspects.
- The incident occurred within Pflugerville city limits.
- The incident did not occur on a state highway.
- You must be age 18 or older to submit.
- The incident is not an emergency. (Always call 911 in case of an emergency.)
- All cases filed using the Online Incident Reporting system will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please click on "Start a Report" to view a list of incident types with definitions and examples before beginning your report.
If your incident is not listed, please call the Pflugerville Police Department at 512-990-6935 to file your report (always call 911 in case of an emergency).