Mark your calendar for city-wide special events sponsored by the city of Pflugerville.
- Spring Pfling - March 25, 2017. This event is held at the Recreation Center and highlights the city's recreation programs.
- Clean Up Day - Saturday, April 8, 2017 is the citywide day for residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don't forget you can recycle many items year-round at the city Recycle Center or curbside on your recycling pickup day.
- Book Pfestival - Saturday, April 29, 2017. This annual Library event features author panels, presentations, interviews, story times, crafts, and book signings with a wide variety of authors. All ages are welcome. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library and presented in partnership with KAZI Book Review.
- Deutschen Pfest - May 19 - 21, 2017. The city's 42nd annual pfestival celebrating Pflugerville's heritage: music of all kinds, food, arts & crafts fair, and carnival. Run in the 5K Race, watch the parade and enjoy a weekend out at Pfluger Park. Third weekend in May each year.
- Pfarmers Market - Special early season shopping days in March and April 2017. Summer shopping season runs each Tuesday from May 2 through October 31 at the Green Red Barn. Shop for locally grown produce and prepared foods from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Also tour the inside of the historic Heritage House.
- Maker Pfest – Saturday, June 3, 2017. The Library welcomes makers, artists, and crafters of all types to demonstrate their talents with hands-on demos and crafts. Unlock your creativity while trying out activities ranging from robotics to sewing, and just about everything in between. All ages are welcome.
- KIDFISH - June 3, 2017. First Saturday in June - Bring the kids out to Lake Pflugerville for an exciting morning of fishing. The contest is catch-and-release. Prizes for the largest catches and highest fundraisers. It's pfree!
- Music In The Park - Held every other Friday evenings at historic Pfluger Park. Season opens on June 16, 2017.
- Lake Pflugerville Triathlon - Third Weekend in June. Swim, Bike and Run! Not a runner? Come cheer on the competitors. A traditional Fathers Day event.
- Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival - July 4, 2017 at The Pfield. New location in 2017! (Not at Lake Pflugerville.)
- Comic Con - September 9, 2017. The Library’s annual Comic Con features artists, authors, and voice actors taking part in interviews, panels, and book signings. Activities include gaming, comic and manga-related crafts, and a cosplay contest for all ages. Dressing in costume is highly encouraged!
- National Night Out - October 3, 2017. Go outside and meet your neighbors! Register your party with the City and we'll come visit!
- Pfall Chili Pfest - Saturday, October 21, 2017. Third weekend in October - Who is the best chili cook in Pflugerville? Get out your chili pot and enter your own special recipe! Lots of Pfun and Pfood in Downtown Pflugerville. Vendor applications available in late July.
- Pfall Pfest Craft Show - November. 18, 2017. Always the third Saturday in November - Pflugerville Recreation Center, 400 Immanuel Road. The Pfall Pfest is the best place in town to start your holiday shopping or find those one-of-a-kind items for a special friend. This juried show brings in the best-of-the-best vendors with a variety of quality handmade crafts. The vendor application process begins each year in late August.
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - Special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons. Two per month in November and December. Dates TBA.
- Holiday Stroll/Christmas Parade & Pfestival of Lights - December 2, 2017. The city joins forces with the traditional Knights of Columbus Council 10373 Christmas Parade downtown. The Pflugerville Downtown Association features vendor booths during the day. Then it's an evening on Main Street filled with holiday floats, hot chocolate, carolers, Yule Log and photos with Santa Claus.
- An Afternoon with Santa – December 2017. Spend the afternoon at the library taking pictures with Santa Claus and working on holiday themed crafts. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Pfreeze Pflop - January 1, 2018. Are you brave enough to kick off your new year with a ride down the slide at Scott Mentzer Pool at this fifth annual event? (No, it isn't heated!) 10 a.m. Admission is a can of food to be donated to the local pfood bank.
- Romance Readers Social – Second weekend in February. The Library hosts local romance authors for an afternoon of book signings, author interviews, crafts, and games. Anyone 18 and up is welcome to attend. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.