Mark your calendar for city-wide special events sponsored by the city of Pflugerville.
Winter 2017 / Early 2018
- Pfestival of Lights & Christmas Parade - December 2, 2017. The city joins forces with the traditional Knights of Columbus Council 10373 Christmas Parade downtown. Starting at 5 p.m. Main Street is filled with holiday floats, hot chocolate, carolers, Yule Log and photos with Santa Claus. Make sure to bring your own camera for photos with Santa.
- Pet Pictures with Santa - December 2, 2017. Enjoy a visit with Santa at Pfluger Grove Gazebo in Pfluger Park, 515 City Park Road. Pets can take pictures with Santa from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Hosted by Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services.
- Christmas Open House at the Heritage House Museum - December 2 & 3, 2017. Pictures with Santa, door prizes and more from 1-4 p.m. at Heritage House located at 901 Old Austin Hutto Road.
- An Afternoon with Santa – December 9, 2017. Spend the afternoon at the library taking pictures with Santa Claus and working on holiday themed crafts. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Pfreeze Pflop - January 1, 2018. Are you brave enough to kick off your new year with a ride down the slide at Scott Mentzer Pool at this fifth annual event? (No, it isn't heated!) 10 a.m. Admission is a can of food to be donated to the local pfood bank.
- Romance Readers Social – Second weekend in February. The Library hosts local romance authors for an afternoon of book signings, author interviews, crafts, and games. Anyone 18 and up is welcome to attend. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Spring Pfling - March 24, 2018. This event is held at the Recreation Center and highlights the city's recreation programs.
- Clean Up Day - April 2018. This is the citywide day for residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don't forget you can recycle many items year-round at the city Recycle Center or curbside on your recycling pickup day.
- Deutschen Pfest - May 18-20, 2018. The city's annual pfestival celebrating Pflugerville's heritage: music of all kinds, food, arts & crafts fair, and carnival. Run in the 5K Race, watch the parade and enjoy a weekend out at Pfluger Park.
- Pfarmers Market - Special early season shopping days in March and April 2018. Summer shopping season runs each Tuesday from May to November at the Green Red Barn. Shop for locally grown produce and prepared foods from 3-7 p.m. Also tour the inside of the historic Heritage House.
- Music In The Park - Held Friday evenings at historic Pfluger Park.
- Pfloating Movies - Watch a movie while cooling off in Mentzer Pool. Movie Starts at 8:45 p.m. $3 for children, $5 for adults.
- Maker Pfest – June 2018. The Library welcomes makers, artists, and crafters of all types to demonstrate their talents with hands-on demos and crafts. Unlock your creativity while trying out activities ranging from robotics to sewing, and just about everything in between. All ages are welcome.
- KIDFISH - June 2, 2018. On the first Saturday in June every year, bring the kids out to Lake Pflugerville for an exciting morning of fishing. The contest is catch-and-release. Prizes for the largest catches and highest fundraisers.
- Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival - July 4, 2018 at The Pfield.
- Comic Con - The Library’s annual Comic Con features artists, authors, and voice actors taking part in interviews, panels, and book signings. Activities include gaming, comic and manga-related crafts, and a cosplay contest for all ages. Dressing in costume is highly encouraged!
- National Night Out - Go outside and meet your neighbors! Register your party with the City and we'll come visit.
- Pfall Chili Pfest - Saturday, October 20, 2018. Who is the best chili cook in Pflugerville? Get out your chili pot and enter your own special recipe! Lots of pfun and pfood in Downtown Pflugerville.
- Trunk or treat - Come trick-or-treat at the Pflugerville Animal Shelter.
- Pfall Pfest Craft Show - November 17, 2018. Always the third Saturday in November at the Pflugerville Recreation Center, 400 Immanuel Road. The Pfall Pfest is the best place in town to start your holiday shopping or find those one-of-a-kind items for a special friend. This juried show brings in the best-of-the-best vendors with a variety of quality handmade crafts.
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - Shop locally grown produce, prepared foods and arts and crafts at the Green Red Barn from 3-7 p.m in these special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.