The Pfirecracker Pfestival moves to The Pfield for 2017!
In a joint effort of cooperation, the City of Pflugerville and Pflugerville Independent School District are happy to announce the location for the 10th year of the Independence Day celebration will be the new district stadium across from Pflugerville High School on Pecan Street.
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Join in the PFUN of a great fireworks show!
Live music inside the stadium takes place before fireworks, and food truck vendors will be positioned outside the facility.
- No coolers or alcohol will be allowed inside The Pfield, but you may bring items purchased at any of the food trucks into the stadium.
- Refillable water bottles will be allowed inside the stadium.
- At no time is anyone allowed on the grass / turf of the playing field.
- More details are to be announced.
Schedule of Events (times subject to change)
Stadium Opens: 5 p.m.
Food Trucks Open: 5 p.m.
Concert on Stage:
6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. The BlueBonnets
7:45 p.m. - (Artist TBA)
Pre-Fireworks Show Welcome: 8:50 p.m.
Fireworks Show: 9:15 p.m.
Ater Show Concert: 9:45 p.m. (Artist TBA)
July 4 - Food Vendor Information
Other Food Truck Vendor Opportunities:
- A new "Pfood Court" will begin on Tuesday, May 2, at the weekly Pfarmers Market. Please send an email to email@example.com using the Subject line of "Pfood Court" to ask for more details about this project. Vendors do not have to commit to each week, if unavailable all season.
(Note: The venue has been changed from years past due to road construction that will be underway around Lake Pflugerville in summer 2017. Lake Pflugerville will be open to the public for swimming and family activities on Tuesday, July 4 from dawn until 10 p.m., during normal park hours. However, the annual city fireworks show and other activities will be at The Pfield. No personal fireworks as defined by city ordinance are allowed anywhere in the city, including Lake Pflugerville.)
Check out the video below to see highlights of last year's event held at Lake Pflugerville.
For more information: Call 512-990-6113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.