I Want to / FAQ
When is my book due? What if it is late?
You are here:
1. Visit the Library Catalog online.
2. In the upper right hand corner click on Log in to library account
3. Enter your card number (on back of card)
4. Enter your password (if you do not remember your password call the library and have your driver's license number or Texas ID number ready).
5. Check the Renew box for the item(s) you wish to renew. If the item(s) renewed, the new due date will appear in the Due Date column. If the item is unable to be renewed, the due date will not change (see below).
Note: An item will not renew if any of the following situations exist:
* Another patron has requested the item you want to renew.
* There are lost or damaged item fees on your account.
* You have already renewed this item twice.
Call the Library at 512-990-6375 for additional assistance.
Open Records Request
Powered by CivicPlus
City of Pflugerville Texas
| 100 East Main Street | Pflugerville, Texas 78691 | Phone: (512) 990-6101 | Fax: (512) 990-4364