Buying a New Home
PfConnect - Citizen Communication
Before you DIG!
Citizen Service Requests
How do I...?
Great place to live
Open Records Request
Online Bill Pay
Other Governmental Agencies
Tax Rates for the City of Pflugerville
Voter Registration/Registro de Votantes
You are here:
This page is exclusively reserved for state and government funded resources and organizations as a resource to new residents of Pflugerville. Willkommen!
Austin Community College
Pflugerville is not a member of the ACC district.
Buying A home in Pflugerville?
- Some helpful tips to review when buying a home.
Before You DIG!
- Check for underground cables and pipes before any new ground construction.
Community & Government Organizations
- Listing of local groups; quasi-governmental groups; state offices, local neighborhood groups.
- A directory of city departments and employees with email addresses and phone numbers
How to schedule your brush and limb chipping.
Driver's License Bureau
Texas Department of Public Safety. 512-486-2800.
- Powertochoose.org, 1-866-PWR-4-TEX.
Travis County Emergency Services
District #2 for fire and EMS.
- Atmos Energy 1-888-286-6700.
Health and Human Services
- The following state and federal government sites and agencies will provide websites, information and application links for health and family assistance organizations.
- Calendar of events and info for Pflugerville Community Library.
- A link to maps for parkland, city limits, school district, upcoming annexations, zoning designations and future developments.
Online Payments for Utilities and Municipal Court Fees
- Pay utility bills and courts fines by Visa/MC online.
Parks and Recreation
- City parks, facilities, and
- Lost and Found. Find information regarding animals lost and found who are being cared for in the
Pflugerville Animal Shelter
, as well as volunteer and training information. 512-990-PETS.
- The City of Pflugerville PEG (Public-Education-Government) programming airs on Suddenlink Channel 10 and also on ATT Uverse Channel 99. View Council Meetings, City Calendar Announcements and Special Programming.
Property Owner's Bill of Rights
- This Bill of Rights applies to any attempt by the government or a private entity to take your property. The contents of this Bill of Rights are prescribed by the Texas Legislature in Texas Government Code Sec. 402.031 and Chapter 21 of the Texas Property Code.
- Listing of meeting, public hearings, and election notices affecting all citizens of Pflugerville.
- Pflugerville Independent School District 512-594-0000.
- The City of Pflugerville operates a recycling center for the citizens and residents of the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ).
State and Local Representatives
- Contact information for local and state governmental representatives, your congressmen, county commissioners and legislators.
Street Light Outages
Reporting information to Oncor Electric regarding street light outages
Trash and Recycling Schedule
- Pickup days and
Water and wastewater services.
For voter registration, tax appraisal and collection. 512-854-9473.
Wed, May 4
City Council Worksession
Thu, May 5
Texas Riparian and Stream Ecosystem Education Program land and water stewardship workshop
Sat, May 7
Animal Shelter Volunteer Class
Open Records Request
Powered by CivicPlus
City of Pflugerville Texas
| 100 East Main Street | Pflugerville, Texas 78691 | Phone: (512) 990-6101 | Fax: (512) 990-4364