Click to Home
Go To Search

Agendas and  Minutes.jpg
Pflugerville City Meeting Videos - live and replays
Pflugerville employment
Make Online Payments
Alcoholic Beverage Permits
Pflugerville City LogoProcedures for Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
  1. Contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) for application.
  2. File the Planning Department certification form and completed TABC Application for Retailer’s Permit or License with the Planning Department for Certification. (Planning Department Certification Form)
  3. File the completed original TABC Application for Retailer’s Permit or License and the Planning Department Certification with the City Secretary's Office.
  4. The City Secretary will sign off on the TABC application and call the client to pick up the application or return by regular U.S. mail.
  5. When the state license is received, bring the license or temporary receipt or a copy to the Secretary's Office and pay the City fee which is one-half of the state fee and receive the City permit. For Mixed Beverage Permits (MB), a yearly City permit is still required, although no City fee will be collected during the initial 3-year period.
  6. Each year thereafter, renew the City permit when the State permit is renewed.
  7. The City Permit and Receipt must be posted with State permit.

Any permittee or licensee who sells an alcoholic beverage without having paid the fee levied under City Ordinance No. 212-85-9-10 shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be subject to a fine of not less than Ten ($10.00) Dollars, nor more than Two Hundred ($200.00) Dollars. Each sale shall constitute a separate offense. Such penalty shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies the City may have. (Ordinance No. 212-85-9-10)

For information on City Alcoholic Beverage Permits, please contact:
Jessica Chavez, Admin Tech