Laser Cutter Training
- Date: 11/10/2019 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Pflugerville Public Library
1008 W. Pfluger Street
Pflugerville, Texas 78660
- Introduction: Learn how to use the library's laser cutter. This class is for those 18 and up only. Registration is required.
- Featured ItemNo
Return to full list >>
Learn how to use the library's laser cutter. Participants will then be able to make appointments on designated days to use the laser cutter for personal projects (with staff assistance). Registration is required. Those registering for Pfab Lab programs must have a Pflugerville Public Library card.
- This class is for those 18 and up only who are CURRENT Pflugerville Public Library resident or paid non-resident cardholders in good standing. (TexShare members are not allowed to register for Pfab Lab training at this time.
- Attendee must give 24 hour cancellation notice to allow others on the waiting list to attend.
- Children are not allowed in the Pfab Lab during adult classes.
Register online or by calling 512-990-6375 starting on the first of the previous month at 1 pm.