Want improved roadways? Tired of traffic?
Come to the CAMPO Open Houses on Transportation Improvement and Regional Arterial Plans or provide online feedback.
The Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) is hosting a series of open houses over the next month to get public input on both their 2019-2022 Regional Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) and their 2045 Regional Arterial Plan.
Transportation Improvement Plan
First, if you hate traffic, be sure to chime in on the TIP as this project is working with local governments and regional agencies to develop a plan for all federal funded transportation projects in the six-county CAMPO region. The meeting are from 4 – 7 p.m. The meetings closest to Pflugerville are:
- Tuesday, April 10 – Georgetown Public Library, 402 W 8th Street
- Wednesday, April 18 – Austin Yarborough Library, 2200 Hancock Drive
- View materials, sign up for updates and take online surveys at www.campotexas.org
Regional Arterials Plan
Arterial roadways are roads that connect to freeways, local streets and destinations. CAMPO is holding open houses through April 17, to discuss connectivity of roadways from local streets and to destinations. The meetings are from 4 – 7 p.m. The meetings closest to Pflugerville are:
- Thursday, April 5 at the Round Rock Allen R. Baca Center Meeting Room #3, 170 N. Gabriel St. #2, Round Rock, TX;
- Tuesday, April 10 in Georgetown at the Public Library at 402 W 8th Street; and
- Wednesday, April 11 at the Fleming Community Center, 802 N. Avenue C in Elgin.
These meetings are a chance for Pflugerville to have a voice in the determination of needed roadway arterials in the area.
If you can't attend in person, your voice can still be heard. Beginning April 2 and until April 30, CAMPO is offering their open house experience online at https://www.campotexas.org and residents are encouraged to submit comments by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 30 to notify CAMPO of Pflugerville transportation and arterial needs. City representatives will be attending meetings to inform CAMPO on our local needs, but your voice is an important part of the process. Visit https://www.campotexas.org today or attend an open house to make sure that Pflugerville's voice is heard by the CAMPO planning committee.