Swim lesson registration now open
Adult and children's classes available.
Registration is now open for summer 2019 adult and children's swim lessons.
Children's swim lessons are open to ages 6 months to 12 years old, and adult swim lessons are available to ages 12 years old and up. Both group and private lessons are available throughout the summer. For more information on skill levels, classes and registration visit the swim lesson page here.
- Group Lessons
- Parent & Child: $35 resident, $45 non-resident
- Preschool: $35 resident, $45 non-resident
- Grade School: $45 resident, $55 non-resident
- Adult Swim Lessons (Ages 12+)
- Resident: $45
- Non-resident: $55
- Private Lessons per session (4 x 30 minute classes)
- Resident: $75
- Non-resident: $100
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.