Notice of Openings on Boards and Commissions
The City of Pflugerville is now accepting applications for voluntary positions on the following Boards and Commissions:
- Board of Adjustment
- Tax Reinvestment Zone No. One Board (TIRZ)
- Finance and Budget Committee
- Library Board
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Personnel Appeal Board
- Pflugerville Community Development Corporation (PCDC)
- Planning and Zoning Commission
The position terms will begin January 1, 2020. Applicants are generally required to be registered voters in the City of Pflugerville and to have resided within the City limits for at least 12 months preceding appointment. Additional requirements may exist.
Applications will be accepted through November 30, 2019, and interviews are scheduled to be held on December 17, 2019 at a special City Council meeting.