Cold Weather Safety
Return to full list >>
Colder weather and rain are in the forecast. Make sure you’re prepared:
- Bring your pets inside. You wouldn’t want to be stuck outside in the frigid rain, and neither do they.
- Be aware of your surroundings while driving. Rain makes road conditions more hazardous, so make sure to give yourself extra time to stop.
- Dress warmly and make sure your heater is functioning properly. Ensure your windows and doors seal completely to prevent leaks and drafts
- Consider bringing temperature-sensitive plants indoors.
- Check that your family and friends are following these tips as well.
Following these guidelines will help make sure you and your loved ones stay safe, warm and dry through the cold front.