Sign up to be notified for future bids/RFQs.
Currently Open Bids/RFQs are displayed below.
City of Pflugerville Request for Qualifications - Standby Generators Surface Water Treatment Plant and Lake Pump Station
- Department:Public Works, Capital Improvements Program
- Category:Request For Qualifications
- Start Date:04/30/2020 1:18 PM
- Close Date:05/21/2020 4:00 PM
The City of Pflugerville is requesting a Statement of Qualifications (SOQs) from interested qualified engineering firms to design and installation of standby generators at the Surface Water Treatment Plant and Lake Pump Station. The RFQ document can be viewed and downloaded in the link below. To be considered for this project, your firm must meet the qualifications and satisfy the requirements set forth in the RFQ. If you are interested in being considered, please submit your SOQ by 4 p.m., Thursday, May 21, 2020 to:
Ms. Patricia A. Davis, M.S.C.E., P.E.
C/O Sabrina Schmidt
All electronic submissions should be clearly marked as SOQs for the Surface Water Treatment Plant and Lake Pump Station Standby Generator. Note that all questions, clarifications, or requests for general information should be in writing via email to the project manager. The submission deadline for general information requests will be 2 p.m. on Friday, May 15, 2020. Any requests received after this date will be returned.
1. Is a cover page allowed or will the Statement of Interest letter suffice? If allowed, is the page excluded from or included in the 15-page limit?
- Yes, the a cover page is allowed with the statement of interest and will not be included in the 15 page limit.
2. Is a table of contents allowed? If allowed, is it excluded from or included in the 15-page limit?
- A table of contents will be accepted and included in the 15 page limit.
3. Does the References form (Exhibit B) count toward the 15-page limit?
- The Reference page will be excluded from the 15-page limit.
Due to COVID-19 we will not host a site inspection. Below is a map for your review, the address for the tank and treatment plant are listed below:
- Water Treatment Plant 17601 Weiss Lane Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Lake Pump Station 17716 Weiss Lane Pflugerville, Texas 78660
- Location Map
Clarification Exhibit A will be used in the evaluation of the SOQ's