Project InformationThis project provides for the construction of a parking lot and restrooms adjacent to the Pfennig Lane Practice Facility, near the intersection of Pfennig Lane and Swenson Farm Blvd. and includes:
- 63 asphalt-paved parking spaces,
- a new sidewalk to the restroom facility,
- a new wastewater line connection for the restroom,
- coordination for connection of a new pre-engineered restroom facility and associated grading, and paving improvements for the restroom
- new electrical conduits, two concrete pads for Oncor’s equipment and
- a small diameter bore below Pfennig Lane.
Budget: $2,268,000 from certificates of obligation
Project Engineer: DAVCAR Engineering
Construction Contractor: Boretex LLC
Map: To view this project on the city's GIS Map
The Pfennig Lane Park and Practice Facility is heavily used by soccer associations throughout the City. Currently, cars park along Pfennig Lane to attend games and practice at the fields creating a sight visibility concerns. This restroom facility and parking lot are much needed amenities and will provide a place for participants to park and the restroom will replace a portable restroom currently at this location.
Project Schedule and Status
The City Council awarded a construction contract to Boretex LLC at the February 23, 2016 City Council meeting. City staff anticipate construction to be completed by June 2016. As of July 2016, the project is substantially complete with the restrooms awaiting final electric connection.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an additional questions.