This project constructs a bridge and the remainder of Pfluger Farm Lane roadway connecting Pflugerville Parkway to Town Center Drive. The Pfluger Farm Lane project provides for a new three-lane roadway, a 10-foot multi-use path, street lighting and utility improvements. The initial phase of the project was finished in 2013.
Project Engineer: LJA Engineering, Inc.
Construction Contractor: Chasco Constructors, LTD
Pfluger Farm Lane will serves as a north/south route connecting Pflugerville Parkway to Stone Hill Town Center. As one of the City’s destinations for retail, the traffic along FM 685 entering and exiting Stone Hill has become congested and this project will provide much needed relief to the FM 685 and Town Center Drive intersection. This new roadway is expected to accommodate 15,000 vehicles per day.
Other benefits include:
- Enhanced mobility and connectivity
- Congestion relief at FM 685 and Town Center Drive intersection
- Increased efficiency of the traffic flow as a north-south alternative route
Project Schedule and Status
The City Council awarded a construction contract to Chasco Contractors at the June 23, 2015 City Council meeting. Construction was completed in March 2016.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an additional questions.