This project provides for safety improvements as well as reconstruction of the damaged roadway, inlets and curbs at the intersections of Picadilly Dr./ Central Commerce and Grand Avenue Parkway/Edgemere Dr.
At Grand Avenue Parkway and Edgemere Dr., a turn lane will be constructed to improve intersection safety for westbound cars turning left onto Edgemere Dr.
The turn lane and roadway improvements at the intersection of Picadilly Dr. and Central Commerce will accommodate truck traffic turning onto Central Commerce Dr.
Project Engineer: Kennedy Consulting
Construction Contractor: Cox Commercial Construction
- improved intersection safety
- increased intersection efficiency
- re-alignment of Central Commerce Dr. towards the west at the Picadilly Dr. intersection
- new inlets and curbs, as needed
- improved drainage structures and
- increased turning radius for turning trucks
Project Schedule and Status
New turn lanes are under construction on Picadilly Dr./Central Commerce and Grand Avenue Parkway/Edgemere Dr. Construction was completed in 2016.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at email@example.com if you have an additional questions.