In conjunction with a series of projects in coordination with Manville Water Supply Corporation, this project will connect the City’s water system to the former North Travis County MUD #5 water system allowing the City to provide water and retail water service to the former North Travis County MUD #5 service area. The scope of work includes construction of approximately 6,883 linear feet (LF) of 24” water main, 710 LF of 16” water main, 100 LF of 12” water main and 1,550 LF of 8” water main along portions of Pflugerville Parkway, Wilke Ridge Lane, Heatherwilde Blvd. and in the Royal Pointe subdivision.
Project Engineer: Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc.
Construction Contractor: Prota Construction Inc. & Prota Inc, JV
To view this project on the city's GIS Map
- Better water transmission capacity and system reliability in the NTCMUD area to serve our water customers
- Increased capacity for existing and proposed development
- Improved water pressure in the area
- Provides for a needed secondary water connections for overall water distribution
Project Schedule and Status
The City Council awarded a construction contract to Prota Construction Inc. & Prota Inc, JV at the April 20, 2015 City Council meeting. Construction was completed in Spring 2016.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at email@example.com if you have an additional questions.