This project will connect the City’s water system to the Windermere Water System allowing the City to provide additional water supply to the NTCMUD #5 area. To improve pressure and overall water distribution, this project includes the installation of a new 16-inch water main along Black Locust Drive and Pflugerville Parkway; and pressure relief valve (PRVs) installations in the southern portion of town.
Project Engineer: Binkley & Barfield
Construction Contractor: Prota, Inc. - Austin
To view this project on the city's GIS Map,
- Improved water transmission capacity and system reliability in the NTCMUD #5 area to better serve our water customers
- Increased capacity for existing and proposed development
- Improved water pressure
- Provides for a needed secondary water connections for overall water distribution
Project Schedule and Status
The City Council awarded a construction contract to Prota, Inc. – Austin at the January 12, 2016 City Council meeting. Construction was completed in early 2017.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at email@example.com if you have an additional questions.