This project will include approximately 1,200 feet of 24-inch water main along Weiss Lane from 1400’ south of Pflugerville Parkway to the Water Treatment Plant and approximately 2,600 feet of 12-inch water main along the north property line of the PfISD high school tract.
A pressure relief valve (PRV) will also be required for service at the south end of the project.
The construction of the new high school requires that this project must be in service by March 2016. This project is being developed concurrently with the Weiss Lane Roadway Reconstruction project.
Project Engineer: Cobb, Fendley & Associates
Construction Contractor: JKB Construction
- Improves water distribution in the service area
- Enhances reliability for water distribution
- Provides new water service for the PfISD High School campus
- Assists with planning for future demands
To view this project on the city's GIS Map, select Project 48.
Project Schedule and Status
This project is currently under construction with anticipated completion in Spring 2016.
For More Information
- Full list of Capital Improvement Projects - information on potential closures and project updates
- Sign up for the city's weekly e-newsletter, the Key to the City
Please contact the City of Pflugerville Capital Improvement Program at 512-990-6400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an additional questions.