Please note: This policy pertains to banner placement over the road listed below, in compliance with TxDOT policies and guidelines.
LocationPecan Street (FM1825) and 4th Street
- Banners are allowed for the following type of events:
- Public interest
- The sponsoring group must be a non-profit organization
- No advertising or sponsorship is allowed on the banners.
- The event must be held in Pflugerville city limits.
- The requesting entity must purchase their own banner. Secure your dates before you order the banner.
- The City reserves the right to reject any applications. All banners are subject to approval by City staff.
During high demand months of May, September – October, only one-week availability will be given.
- Call Public Works staff at 512-990-6400 to check for availability and get the TxDOT application sent to you.
- The application must be completed and submitted back to city staff 30 days prior to the date the banner is to be displayed.
- Once City staff obtains that approval you will be notified by email.
- Availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Banners hang from Monday to Monday.
- Each requesting organization is allowed to hang their banner for a total of two weeks per calendar year, if available (individual week or two consecutive weeks based on availability).
Once your application has been approved, by TXDOT, city staff will notify you and at that time, you may drop your banner off at the Public Works Admin office located at 15500 Sun Light Near Way, Bldg.6.
To hang a banner at another location in the city, contact the city building department at 512-990-6300 for sign permit information.
Last modified: 2/2020