The site development process is required for all development within the city limits to ensure compliance with the applicable development standards. The process may be pursued once the property has been platted and a Pre-Application Conference (PAC) with staff has been conducted.
City Wide Regulations
Central Business District Regulations
- No City Requirements; contact Travis County Transportation and Natural Resources
Application Forms and Submittal Requirements
- Site Development Application
- Site Development Fee Schedule
- Site Development Checklist - see application
- Standard Certifications, Notes, Signature blocks & Contents for Site Plans
Review Cycle and Location
Site Development applications are accepted every Monday at noon. An application received after the deadline will not be processed until the following Monday. Plans may be delivered in person or via UPS or FEDEX to:
City of Pflugerville - Development Services Center
201-B East Pecan St.
Pflugerville, TX. 78660
NOTE: Do not send mail via the United States Postal Service (USPS) to this address.
For questions or additional information regarding the Site Development Process, please feel free to contact the Planning Department in the Development Services Center at (512) 990-6300 or through email; firstname.lastname@example.org.