Got Clean air? Help Curb Pollution by becoming "Air Aware"
Here’s how residents and businesses across Central Texas can “Be Air Aware”:
- Drive less – Avoid unnecessary driving by bringing your lunch to work, combining errands, carpooling and trying out transportation alternatives such as walking and cycling.
- Drive clean – Avoid driving during peak congestion times, make sure to properly maintain your vehicle, avoid idling and use the lowest-emission vehicle available when necessary to drive.
- Conserve – Reduce electricity consumption, water consumption, and natural gas consumption.
- Know before you go – Before going out, know what the ozone forecast is for the day by signing up for ozone notifications or downloading the AirNow app at www.airnow.gov.
- Learn more – Explore additional air quality resources at www.capcog.org/airquality.
Sign up for EPA's
Alerts & Forecasts
of Air QUALITY