To deliver quality financial services for City of Pflugerville citizens. Our commitment is to provide support services in a professional and efficient manner to achieve high levels of productivity and customer satisfaction.
Acting as a point of contact for all financial services:
- Providing assistance to customers needing utility services to include water, sewer, and solid waste
- Processing payments for vendors of the City
- Maintaining records of daily transactions
- Completing bi-weekly employee payroll
- Preparing annual City budget and financial statement documents
- Annual Financial Documents
- FY 18 Approved Budget
- Quarterly Reports
- Financial Advisor and IRMA Exemption
FY 19 Proposed Budget July 1, 2018
Amy M. Good - Director
100 East Main Street, Suite 100
P.O. Box 589
Pflugerville, TX 78691
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Open Records Request - Use this website to request records from city departments.