NOTE: Due to the implementation of a new system, we will add all alarm permits received for the 2018 year on Feb. 1. A notification to the registered email for each alarm permit will go out at that time.
ALL PERMITS EXPIRE ON DECEMBER 31 OF EVERY YEAR AND MUST BE RENEWED ANNUALLY.
Pflugerville Alarm Permits
- The permittee must notify the Chief of Police of any changes of information contained herein within 5 days of the change.
- The permit is not assignable or transferable to another person.
- The permit is valid to December 31st of each year.
- The application may be denied or revoked if there is a false statement on the application, the Permittee has violated any provision of the Alarm Permit Ordinance, or the Permittee is delinquent in payment of fees for False Alarm Notifications assessed under Section 4.02 of the Alarm Permit Ordinance. A permit may be denied for Alarms or Alarm Systems that are not compliance with: Article 5.33A, Section 6(a)(2) of the Texas Insurance Code.
- False Alarm Fee is $25 subject to conditions indicated in the Alarm Permit Ordinance.
- The Chief may cancel an alarm permit for non-renewal after providing at least 30 days’ notice.
- The Pflugerville Police Department will not respond to Alarm Notifications if Permittee fails to pay False Alarm Fees or if a Permit is not approved for that Alarm System.
All forms are transmitted via https and have a secure connection. Any sensitive information is excluded from the "Email me a copy" option and encrypted on the host database.