Pflugerville Blue Santa Comes to Town!
Blue Santa is a joint effort of the Pflugerville Police Department and the citizens of Pflugerville aimed at providing holiday support for families in need.
Although the program is coordinated by the Pflugerville Police Department, sorting, wrapping, and packaging are done by volunteers who come from Pflugerville businesses, volunteer organizations and the Pflugerville community.
Apply to Receive Blue Santa Assistance
- All applicants must apply in person at the Pflugerville Justice Center located at 1611 E. Pfennig Ln. during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Applications are available starting Thursday, Nov. 1 - Monday, Dec. 10, 2018.
- Items applicants will need: a valid Texas Driver’s License and utility bill with matching address to show proof of residence within city limits.
- Blue Santa will furnish gifts for kids up to 14 years of age only.
- Holiday gifts and food baskets will be delivered to pre-registered applicants on Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018 to the address on file between 9 a.m. and noon.
- DEADLINE to apply to receive Blue Santa assistance is 5 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 10.
For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Community Liaison at 512-990-6838 or OCL@pflugervilletx.gov.
New toys, non-perishable food items, and money are requested.
There is a toy registry at the Pflugerville Target to purchase toys online. Visit www.target.com , click on Registries and type ‘Pflugerville Police’ for the first name and ‘Blue Santa’ for the last name.
We are especially in need of gifts for recipients 10 to 14 years of age and infants up to 2 years of age.
Gift ideas for ages 10-14:
- Boys: Art supplies, Legos, gloves/scarves, action figures, toy cars, books, sports equipment, board and card games, baseball caps, cool school supplies
- Girls:Art supplies, nail polish, scarves, bath lotions, candles, earrings/necklace sets, purses, slippers, cool school supplies, hair accessories, board and card games
Money donations may be sent by check or money order to:
Pflugerville Blue Santa
c/o Pflugerville Police Department
P.O. Box 679
Pflugerville, Texas 78691-0679
or in person:
Pflugerville Police Department
1611 E. Pfennig Lane
Pflugerville, TX 78660
For more information, please contact the Office of Community Liaison at 512-990-6838 or OCL@pflugervilletx.gov.