The Utility Line Maintenance Division relates to the water distribution and sewer collection systems. It is our mission to provide an operation and maintenance program that will keep these systems functioning at their top efficiency.
- Fire hydrant flushing
- 464.3 miles of water and sewer lines
- 6,139 valves
- Line locates
- 4,457 manholes
- Water leaks
- Sewer back-ups
Water and Wastewater Problems/Emergencies
During regular business hours contact Public Works at 512-990-6400. After hours contact the Pflugerville Police Department at 512-990-6700.
Meter Installation, Reading, Repairs
- Read all water meters monthly for billing.
- Install new meters
- Replace broken meters
- Test and repair water meters
- Distribute disconnect notices as necessary
- Perform leak detection
- Clean and replace meter boxes
Max Walther - Utility Superintendent