What are Water Quality Consumer Confidence Reports (CCR)?
The Consumer Confidence Rule requires public water suppliers serving the same people year-round (community water systems) to provide consumer confidence reports (CCR) to their customers. These reports are also known as annual water quality reports or drinking water quality reports.
The CCR summarizes information regarding sources used (i.e., rivers, lakes, reservoirs, or aquifers) any detected contaminants, compliance, and educational information. The reports are due to customers by July 1 each year.
Basic Information - Provides explanation of the purpose of the consumer confidence report rule and general information on the content of reports.
(Para la información con respecto a los 2015 informes de la calidad del agua, entre en contacto con por favor el departamento de obras públicas en 512-990-6400.
To determine which report pertains to your home, please find your home on the map and the corresponding CCR report.
Public Notice required by TCEQ
Please refer to this page regarding theviolations from TCEQ relate to processes in the water plant.
Water Quality Reports
Due for publication on July 1st 2020
- 2018 CCR City of Pflugerville
- 2018 CCR Kelly Ln WCID # 1 WIP
- 2018 CCR Kelly Ln WCID # 2 WIP
- 2018 CCR Lake Side WCID 1 WIP
- 2018 CCR Lake Side WCID 2A WIP
- 2018 CCR Lake Side WCID 2B WIP
- 2018 CCR Lake Side WCID 2C WIP
- 2018 CCR Lake Side WCID 2D WIP
- 2018 CCR Manville WIP
- 2018 All Reports Combined
- 2017 CCR City of Pflugerville
- 2017 CCR Kelly Ln WCID #1
- 2017 CCR Kelly Ln WCID #2
- 2017 CCR Lakeside WCID 1
- 2017 CCR Lakeside WCID 2B
- 2017 CCR Lakeside WCID 2C
- 2017 CCR Lakeside WCID 2D
- 2017 CCR Manville
- 2017 CCR All Reports Combined
- 2016 CCR City of Pflugerville
- 2016 CCR Manville final
(Serving: Springbrook, Springbrook Glen, Springbrook Enclave, Meadows of Blackhawk, Park at Blackhawk, Lakeside, Highland Park, Commons, Royal Point, Pflugerville Heights, Spring Trails, Estates of Blackhawk, The Reserve at Westcreek)
- 2016 CCR Kelly Ln WCID # 1 final
(Serving Avalon Subdivision)
- 2016 CCR Kelly Ln WCID # 2 final
- 2016 CCR Lakeside # 1
- 2016 CCR Lakeside 2A final
- 2016 CCR Lakeside 2B final
- 2016 CCR Lakeside 2C final
- 2016 CCR Lakeside 2D final