Mark your calendar for citywide special events sponsored by the City of Pflugerville.
- Winter Pfest - January 11 from 2-4 pm at the Library. Enjoy indoor games, crafts, and activities for families with children up to age 10. Cocoa and cookies available while supplies last.
- Romance Readers Social – Second weekend in February. The Library hosts local romance authors for an afternoon of book signings, author interviews, crafts, and games. Anyone 18 and up is welcome to attend. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Dance through the Decades - Join us as we dance through the decades with pfriends and pfamily. The dance will be held at the Pflugerville Recreation Center on Saturday February 15, 2020 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Early Opening Pfarmers Market - March 17, March 31, April 14 and April 28 from 3-7 p.m. Join us for special pre-season markets on Tuesdays in March and April at the Green Red Barn.
- Public Safety Day - April 19 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Pfield, this event includes a bicycle rodeo and booths and demonstration by Pflugerville Police and other area agencies.
- Deutschen Pfest - The city's annual pfestival celebrating Pflugerville's heritage: music of all kinds, food, arts & crafts fair, and carnival. Run in the 5K Race, watch the parade and enjoy a weekend out at Pfluger Park.
- Music in the Park - Held Friday evenings from 7:30-9:30 pm in summer and early fall at historic Pfluger Park.
- Maker Pfest – June 6, 2020. The Library welcomes makers, artists, and crafters of all types to demonstrate their talents with hands-on demos and crafts. Unlock your creativity while trying out activities ranging from robotics to sewing, and just about everything in between. All ages are welcome.
- Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival - July 4, 2020, at the Pfield
- Lib Con - The Library’s annual Lib Con features artists, authors, and voice actors taking part in interviews, panels, and book signings. Activities include gaming, comic and manga-related crafts, and a cosplay contest for all ages. Dressing in costume is highly encouraged!
- National Night Out - October 6, 2020. Go outside and meet your neighbors! Register your party with the City and we'll come visit.
- Pfloating Pumpkin Patch - October 2020 at Gilleland Creek Pool. Don't miss the coolest pumpkin patch in Pflugerville! Take a dip in the pool, pick your pumpkin, decorate it and stay for pfun games and treats.
- Pfall Chili Pfest - Fall 2020 in Downtown Pflugerville. Who is the best chili cook in Pflugerville? Get out your chili pot and enter your own special recipe! Lots of pfun and pfood in Downtown Pflugerville.
- Trunk or treat - late October 2019. Come trick-or-treat at the Pflugerville Animal Shelter.
- Pfall Pfest Craft Show - Fall 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm at the Pflugerville Recreation Center, 400 Immanuel Road. The Pfall Pfest is the best place in town to start your holiday shopping or find those one-of-a-kind items for a special friend. This juried show brings in the best-of-the-best vendors with a variety of quality handmade crafts.
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - Select Tuesdays in November and December. Shop locally grown produce, prepared foods and arts and crafts at the Green Red Barn from 3-7 p.m in these special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.
- Pfestival of Lights & Christmas Parade - The city joins forces with the traditional Knights of Columbus Council 10373 Christmas Parade downtown. Starting at 4 p.m. Main Street is filled with holiday floats, hot chocolate, carolers, Yule Log and photos with Santa Claus. Make sure to bring your own camera for photos with Santa.
- An Afternoon with Santa – Spend the afternoon at the library taking pictures with Santa Claus and working on holiday-themed crafts. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Pfreeze Pflop - January 1, 2021. Are you brave enough to kick off your new year with a ride down the slide at Scott Mentzer Pool? (No, it isn't heated!) 10 a.m. Admission is a can of food to be donated to the local pfood bank.