Date: Spring 2021 Date TBA
Time: Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Downtown Pflugerville - Main Street
Event Activities: This pfestival is hosted by The City of Pflugerville and Pflugerville Independent School District. We will bring together local students, teachers and citizens who will be able to display and sell all handmade items. Live music and food trucks will be onsite.
Arrival / Setup Time: Accepted vendors are to arrive for setup between 7:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. Vendor vehicles used for unloading supplies are to be off the event site streets by 9:30 a.m. as streets will be closed. All will be issued identifying credentials to wear. Booths are to be open for business starting at 10 a.m.
All accepted vendors agree to remain open for business on site until the event ends at 3 p.m. - the streets will remain closed to the public until approximately 5:30 p.m. to allow for tear-down.
Those vendors who have not registered and paid the booth fee will be ushered off the event site by Pflugerville Police Officers. This includes those who walk and hand out information, or try to sell products of any kind while walking through the crowds, or attempting to set up a booth, or standing within the event site to sell. Unauthorized vendors will be easily identified as those not wearing event credentials, which are issued to those who have been accepted as a vendor and paid the event fees.
How to know you are accepted as a vendor
A "Notice of Acceptance" will be sent to you by email once your application is approved and payment is processed. A full list of instructions, site map and parking permits will be emailed to you within the two weeks before the event occurs. If you have not received a "Notice of Acceptance," you have not been admitted to the event. No day-of admission for vendors is permitted. Please call 512-990-6113 with any questions.
Please note: All items must be handmade. No imports or resale items are allowed. No nudity or inappropriate work will be accepted. All T-shirts, bags or stickers must have original artwork to be accepted.
List of approved types of art:
- Apothecary: soaps, lotions, candles, etc
- Ceramics: Original clay and porcelain work. Jewelry is not included in this category. Each piece must be signed or provide a makers mark.
- Culinary arts
- Digital computer art: Submissions executed by an artist using a computer, with an original image and/or manipulation of other source material. Traditional photography is not included in this category. Photos taken through a digital media should apply in the photography category.
- Drawing/Pastels: This category includes submissions in chalk, charcoal, pastels, pencil, wax crayon, etc. or from the fluid medium of inks and washes applied by pen or brush.
- Fiber: Wearable or non-wearable work created from fibers including basketry, embroidery, weaving, leatherwork, tapestry and papermaking.
- Glass: No mass production is permitted.
- Jewelry: Submissions may include work produced from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic or other materials.
- Metal: This category includes non-sculptural, non-jewelry submissions crafted from metals.
2D Mixed Media: Category includes work that incorporates more than one type of physical material in their production, with one or more of the following: Paint, pencil, watercolor, photography, printmaking or drawing.
- 3D Mixed Media: Category includes work that incorporates more than one type of physical material in their production, with more than one of the following: clay work, fiber, glass, metal, wood, or any other 3-D objects.
- Painting - Oil/Acrylic: Works created in oil or acrylic. Numbered and signed prints are allowed.
- Painting - Watercolor: Work created in watercolor. Numbered and signed prints are allowed.
- Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist's original image, which have been processed by that artist, or under his or her direct supervision, are included in this category. Photographers are required to disclose both their creative and printing processes on prints which have been properly signed and numbered as a limited edition.
- Printmaking/Graphics: Hand-pulled prints in which the artist manipulated the plates, stones or screens and which have been properly signed and numbered as a limited edition. Printmakers are encouraged to do their own printing which has been processed by the artist, or under his/her direct supervision.
- Sculpture: Three-dimensional works done in any medium.
- Wood: Original works in wood that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved are accepted in this category.
Check-in is located on the corner of 1st St. & Main St. ALL VENDORS MUST CHECK-IN PRIOR TO SET UP. At check-in, vendors will receive vendor badges and parking passes. Vendors may not check-in prior to 7:30 a.m.
Equipment & Electricity
Each vendor is responsible for providing their own table, chairs, tent, 100’ extension cord (if electricity was purchased) and all supplies. Only one 20 amp plug per vendor and one extension cord. No exceptions.
All vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting 8.25% sales tax collected in Pflugerville. Sales Tax Permits can be acquired through the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts office at the following website https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/permit.
All registered vendors will be issued event credentials for staff working the booth at check-in. These must be worn during the entire event. Police officers on duty will have unauthorized vendors leave the event site.
Vendor may purchase either a 12’ x 12’ booth space (single) or a 24’ x 12’ booth space (double). Please keep supplies, display and equipment inside the booth space. Vendors are not allowed to walk the streets and sell items.
Please plan for all types of weather, including wind and rain. Provide weights for tarps or your tents. The event is not cancelled if it rains.
The City of Pflugerville reserves the right to refuse vendor participation for any reason.
Once you are accepted you will receive follow up information on how to pay online via CommunityPass for your booth fee. If accepted, you must create your account and pay the following fees within 3 business days of receiving the payment email. Acceptance is conditional upon payment of these fees. Booth fees are non-refundable. If you do not have a CommunityPass account please create one here.
- Regular Booth Fee
- Double Booth Fee
- Creative Arts Society Booth Fee
120V - $25.00
Electricity is optional. Electric Fee is per booth space/per outlet. If purchasing two or more booths you must pay for electricity for each booth. 220V power is available in a limited number of booth locations.
Have more questions?
Contact Kaitlyn Neal, Special Events Coordinator
Phone: (512) 990-6113