Mark your calendar for city-wide special events sponsored by the city of Pflugerville.
Winter 2018/Early 2019
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - November 13 & 27, December 11 & 18 - Shop locally grown produce, prepared foods and arts and crafts at the Green Red Barn from 3-7 p.m in these special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.
- Pfestival of Lights & Christmas Parade - December 1, 2018. The city joins forces with the traditional Knights of Columbus Council 10373 Christmas Parade downtown. Starting at 5 p.m. Main Street is filled with holiday floats, hot chocolate, carolers, Yule Log and photos with Santa Claus. Make sure to bring your own camera for photos with Santa.
- An Afternoon with Santa – Spend the afternoon at the library taking pictures with Santa Claus and working on holiday-themed crafts. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Pfreeze Pflop - January 1, 2019. Are you brave enough to kick off your new year with a ride down the slide at Scott Mentzer Pool at this sixth annual event? (No, it isn't heated!) 10 a.m. Admission is a can of food to be donated to the local pfood bank.
- Romance Readers Social – Second weekend in February. The Library hosts local romance authors for an afternoon of book signings, author interviews, crafts, and games. Anyone 18 and up is welcome to attend. This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Pflugerville Library.
- Spring Pfling- March 30, 2019. Held at Heritage Park, this event highlights city services and summer programs. Early registration is available for Summer Pfun Camp.
- Clean Up Day - This is the citywide day for residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don't forget you can recycle many items year-round at the city Recycle Center or curbside on your recycling pickup day.
- Deutschen Pfest - May 17-19, 2019. The city's annual pfestival celebrating Pflugerville's heritage: music of all kinds, food, arts & crafts fair, and carnival. Run in the 5K Race, watch the parade and enjoy a weekend out at Pfluger Park.
- Pfarmers Market - Summer shopping season runs each Tuesday from May - November at the Green Red Barn. Shop for locally grown produce and prepared foods from 3-7 p.m. The Heritage House is also open for tours.
- Music In The Park - Held Friday evenings from 7:30-9:30 pm in summer and early fall at historic Pfluger Park.
- Pfloating Movies - Watch a movie while cooling off in Mentzer Pool. Movie Starts at 8:45 p.m. $3 for children, $5 for adults.
- Maker Pfest – The Library welcomes makers, artists, and crafters of all types to demonstrate their talents with hands-on demos and crafts. Unlock your creativity while trying out activities ranging from robotics to sewing, and just about everything in between. All ages are welcome.
- KIDFISH - June 3, 2019. On the first Saturday in June every year, bring the kids out to Lake Pflugerville for an exciting morning of fishing. The contest is catch-and-release. Prizes for the largest catches and highest fundraisers.
- Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival - July 4, 2019, at The Pfield.
- Pfarmers Market - The regular shopping season runs each Tuesday from May - November at the Green Red Barn. Shop for locally grown produce and prepared foods from 3-7 p.m. The Heritage House is also open for tours.
- Comic Con - The Library’s annual Comic Con features artists, authors, and voice actors taking part in interviews, panels, and book signings. Activities include gaming, comic and manga-related crafts, and a cosplay contest for all ages. Dressing in costume is highly encouraged!
- National Night Out- Go outside and meet your neighbors! Register your party with the City and we'll come visit.
- Pfurry Splash Party - Bring your dog to the pool day at Mentzer Pool. Lots of pfun for your pfurry pfriends.
- Pfloating Pumpkin Patch - Don't miss the coolest pumpkin patch in Pflugerville! Take a dip in the pool, pick your pumpkin, decorate it and stay for pfun games and treats.
- Pfall Chili Pfest - October 19, 2019. Who is the best chili cook in Pflugerville? Get out your chili pot and enter your own special recipe! Lots of pfun and pfood in Downtown Pflugerville.
- Trunk or treat - Come trick-or-treat at the Pflugerville Animal Shelter.
- Pfall Pfest Craft Show - November 16, 2019. Always the third Saturday in November at the Pflugerville Recreation Center, 400 Immanuel Road. The Pfall Pfest is the best place in town to start your holiday shopping or find those one-of-a-kind items for a special friend. This juried show brings in the best-of-the-best vendors with a variety of quality handmade crafts.
- Pfestive Pfarmers Market - Shop locally grown produce, prepared foods and arts and crafts at the Green Red Barn from 3-7 p.m in these special holiday shopping days for the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.